Revolve is organising an exhibition of environmentally-responsible vehicles at Triton Square Plaza in the West End of London. The Green Motor Expo is funded by the London Borough of Camden and Transport for London and will feature the latest low-carbon cars that can save money without compromising on performance or character. Also on display will be a selection of pedelecs, scooters, vans and interactive displays.
Visitors can expect another hands-on future transport experience as some of the vehicles will be available for pre-arranged test drives. Book your test drive now. You can also challenge your friends on the multi-screen eco-driving simulator, complete with a 'Top Gear' style leaderboard.
- The Riversimple Urban Car. An H2FC vehicle based on the much celebrated Morgan LIFEcar concept.
- Micro:Cab's modular taxi / van / car / pick-up.
- ITM Power's petrol/hydrogen ICE demonstrator car and H2 electrolyzer.
- MyCar - GreenFleet's Electric Vehicle winner 2008, designed by the legendary Giorgetto Guigiaro.
- Modec's award-winning electric van will open up to reveal Camden Council's eco-friendly exhibition space.
- The ZeCar - a quirky, affordable 4-seater electric car / microvan.
- The Aixam Mega Multitruck electric microvan.
- A range of modern and retro-style electric scooters from local retailers.
- Cytronex - The world’s lightest electric bicycle based on much respected Cannondale brand
- GoCycle - The bicycle you can ride in your suit, designed by an ex Mclaren design engineer.
- The e-bikes will be recharged by Camden’s zero emission H2FC generator [tbc]
- 2010 Honda Insight Hybrid - The most affordable hybrid family car on the market.
- Ashwoods & Connaught - will offer their vans for test drives. (Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit). The vans are fitted with affordable retro-fit hybrid system - based on Formula 1 KERS technology - suitable for almost any type of vehicle.
- Fiat Bravo - The lowest average CO2 emissions of any car manufacturer in Europe. Their Eco:DRIVE computer application analyses the way you drive and helps you to save money and reduce CO2 - up to 15%. You can compare with all the Fiat Eco:DRIVERS around the world. Very useful for fleet managers.
- Toyota is represented via the Eco-Driving simulator – the most affordable way to reduce emissions without having to buy a new car. The simulator will be powered by Camden’s zero emission H2FC generator.
Stop/Start clean diesel technology
- Volvo S40 DRIVe - The What car? Green Award winner 2009.
Find out more at www.greenmotorexpo.com